? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

hulloooo


hi again =} i added a new playlist and also going to ask mom for new layout o.O
im having a good relaxed time right now and im glad. i wish i wouldnt have mood swings like i do x.x its starting to get on my own nerves XP. im listening to your gaurdian angel which always makes me think of my friends, its like OUR song. and hopefully ill get my laptop back soon so i can post our end of year video up on here and on myspace. or just MS idk......im kind of bored right now just waiting for my mom to get home but itll be a little while sooooo yeah... oh oh!!! AND i am also exited cuz today mom finally gets to call the modling agency, and hopefully thingsgo good....=/
and heres a pic of me being a bored dork down here in SC

0 comments: