? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Couldnt do it if i wanted to..........


What if i deleted every single one of my friends from michigan off of myspace....
I just have been starting to feel so stupid and pathetic, with missing them so much. i feel like i think about them to much. its making me hopelessly miserable and not only that but they've all pretty much moved on and forgotten about me. They have new friends that have filled my place. but this is good. i suppose..
I mean, im definatley happy in south carolina.!!! but theres this huge.....hole in me.
sometimes in my mind im still living in michigan when im talking to my friends and then i snap back into reality and it hurts.
i never thought i would leave so soon. then on one random day my dad got a call for this amazing job in florida...within a month i was gone. right now it feels like a big bleeding cut that wont freaking HEAL!


i feel like if i deleted everyone then maybe id forget about them and i wouldnt feel so stupid or feel that pain anymore.
but i just dont think i could do that........ :( :(

0 comments: