? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Completley Annoyed!

Really Angry right now, because of how my mom has reacted to what i did at school. i didn't even have the chance to talk to her about it at all. But I'm getting really sick and tired of ppl telling me that I'm giving myself this horrible freaking reputation and how I'm such a big disappointment. Well I'm not! and i know I'm not! And no i DON'T care what other ppl think about me. Because i know who i am and my real friends and family know who i am too. I did it because i wanted it and i don't regret it. Yes i know that it was a bad idea to be doing all of that in school and everything, but i refuse to sit here and take all this crap from ppl. And you know what? this is my blog this is my feelings and if you don't like it, get over it because this is how i feel. I'm tired of sitting here letting ppl make me feel like crap because of all this. I'm just feeling like ppl r looking at me in a diff. way and that kinda hurts. but they shouldn't be because I'm still me. and i love Tyler and I'm not going to apologise for something I'm not sorry for.

0 comments: