? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Blog

I'm just sitting here with absolutely nothing to do. its...pretty boring....yepp
Ive been thinking about writing a blog so here it is.
long.
and boring
I'm in a weird mood tonight. defiantly not happy, but not depressed either. I'm just kinda...here
i saw the devils arithmatic yesterday. it was so sad, like i didn't expect it to make me feel that strongly. parts of it, i think it was kinda cheesy , but i still liked it allot.
i had to miss chaos again tonight. Stillllll grounded
but kno that's my fault
and i have to wake up tomorrow at like 7:00 am ON A SATURDAY,YES I SAID SATURDAY!
cuz I've got to go to yet another test.
the first was to get into this High School i would love to go to.
i would be going there for half the day and i would be at my other school for the other half of the day.
now this test tomorrow is a practice ACT test that my dumb self signed up for at the beginning of the year.
i do not feel like going tomorrow but I'm stuck with it. cant bail out or my dad would have to pay like 67 dollars.
but on the upside i get to go shopping for new clothes tomorrow WOO! HOO! i love when my dad gets his taxes back.

0 comments: