? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

O.O


9:25 PM and I'm shocked I'm still awake! just didn't feel like going to bed. Felt like writing! of course its not like anyone cares or reads my posts anyway so what exactly is the point? guess just to write for absolutely no reason but for the fun of it ^.^ WOW I'm a dork! I'm actually glad my mom talked me into getting a blog, i think it'll help me because i can just come and write my feelings down instead of doing something stupid to relieve my stress. but i just wish i had like this big blown out blog like Alex evens were he gets tuns of comments on his writing. i think its just nice to know that people can relate to me or just took the time to say hi er whateverr :D

ugh! you know what i don't think I'm in a good mood today -__- actually I'm not in a good day most days...at least not lately. i feel like Ive changed a lot, and I'm to that weird teenage point in my life were i don't know who i am supposed to be...do i seem like a together kind of person?

because inside I'm all scrambled up and confused. i don't even think i have the words to describe it its quit annoying actually. People tell me, don't be confused your just you, be whoever you wanna be. But for some reason to me its harder than it sounds. And i get so annoyed and mad so easily like ppl just tick me off. Usually i try not to make a big dramatic deal over it,but you tell me do i do a good job of that?...o.O

ugh! i just get tired of all these stupid things swirling around in my head, and if this is all me and I'm doing it to myself than why cant i stop cuz i sher want to.

1 comments:

Mental Notez said...

Guess what...someone DOES read your blog, YOUR words DO matter to someone AND, I understand!!!
Guess what...You are feeling like a NORMAL teenage girl..."all scrambled up inside". I couldn't have put it better! :O)
And guess what...even your old Mom feels that way a whole lot of the time! :O)