? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3107 Grabs Today. 27216 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (63 Ratings)??2925 Grabs Today. 22856 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Mom's Point of View

Ok...Momma's turn.
First, I do owe you an apology, Mer. I did over-react a bit on the school incident. I am sorry. I just want to explain why I did. See, you are my baby-girl and I love you more than anything in this world! You and your brother are EVERYTHING to me and I hate to see you do things that 'hurt' yourself. It brakes my heart. It's hard on a Mom and one day, perhaps you will understand that. So, I freaked out. I know that you are at the stage were you are experimenting and well, it's scary being a Mom and watching you grow thru this stage. I remember how it feels and all the mistakes I made and I just don't want to see you make those mistakes. But, I know that you have to, you have to make your own mistakes to learn. It's how you handle the choices in your life that makes you grow as a person. So, please forgive me for freaking out but, try to understand too that when I do that, it's only because I love you so much!
I know what a beautiful, intelligent young woman you are and I only want the very best for you. That's what Mom's do, freak out! Just know when I do it's because I love you. If I didn't, I wouldn't care what you did now would I?
I really do understand how you are feeling inside and all the jumbled up mess of conflicting thoughts and emotions. It's how we all feel while growing up and learning to be a person. There are so many raging hormones and feelings and thoughts it gets really confusing. Top that off with your friends...adding their thoughts and what they do, it really is hard to make sense of it all. Just try to remember that even your Mom went thru all that once upon a time, even if it was a 'long time ago', I went thru the very same things you are now and believe it or not, I felt ALL the same things...bodywise and emotion wise. I really did. Even now, I get confused and feel lost. It's part of our human make-up. :O) We are all searching...for something, someone, a way, a path in life.
I know that you are a good girl and I do trust you. Trust is not even an issue. I know tho that sometimes, the warring thoughts, feelings and emotions can over-rule our good intentions, at any age, believe me. So, I just want you to know that I love you and you can talk to me about anything, any time, I really do understand.
Just remember that you can rely on me and God to get you thru anything and everything.
Love you sweety~
Mom

0 comments: